- 8 oz cream cheese
- 8 oz sour cream
- 16 oz jar of mild salsa
- 2 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup mild shredded cheddar cheese
- 2.25 oz sliced black olives
- 1/4 diced green onions
- In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, salsa and taco seasoning and mix well with an electric mixer.
- Spread on the bottom of a large shallow glass dish.
- Top with shredded lettuce, tomatoes, onions, shredded cheese and black olives.
- Serve with baked tortilla chips.