Love it adding to my growing collection of DIY!
This is a great little basic sauce to be used in just about any Asian dish that benefits from a dipping. It’s quick to put together and of course lasts well in refrigerator where you can use it for multiple dishes.
Perfect for egg rolls, pot stickers and wontons of all sorts.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- ¼ teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- ½ teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Add the olive oil to a small sauce pan and heat.
- Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and saute until fragrant.
- Add the rest of the ingredients but the sesame seeds and bring to a soft boil for at least three minutes.
- The longer you simmer the thicker it…
View original post 31 more words