- 1 lb lean ground beef or ground turkey
- 1 onion Diced
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow hominy, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, undrained
- tortilla chips
- grated cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- sliced Green Onions
1.) Brown hamburger meat and onions in Dutch oven then drain.
2.) Add taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix, mix thoroughly.
3.) Then add hominy, pinto beans, cream corn and Rotel tomatoes, stir together.
4.) Simmer over low heat till bubbly.
5.) Serve with tortilla chips and cheddar cheese.