That time of the year.
Just do it.
You know you want it.
- 1 1/2 c strawberries
- 3/4 c whole milk
- 1/2 c sugar of your choice. I used stevia.
- 1 1/2 c heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Put the strawberries into a food processor and pulse until chopped.
- Whisk the rest of the ingredients together in a separate bowl until they are well mixed, and the sugar is dissolved.
- Pour the strawberries into the milk and stir in.
- Refrigerate until cold.
- Place in an ice cream maker and follow the general instructions.
- Remove from ice cream maker and place into a container and place in freezer.
SERVES: 1/2 gallon
NOTES: Add a tbsp of vodka to help prevent crystallization. Remove from freezer about 30 minutes before using to soften to a scoopable consistency.
SOURCE: Cuisinart Ice Cream…
View original post 3 more words