Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
An easy crowd pleasing weekday meal in the crock-pot. Served with jasmine rice and french fried onions on top for a filling tribute to the 1950’s. Simple, easy, and kid friendly with a bright display of color.
- 4-6 Boneless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Bottle Hawaiian Style Barbecue Sauce
- 1 Large green pepper diced in 1 inch chunks
- 1 large onion diced into 1 inch chunks
- 1 20 oz. can Pineapple Chunks, drained
- 1 can whole water chestnuts
- Spray the inside of your crock pot with cooking spray for an easy cleanup!
- Place frozen chicken breasts in the crock pot and cover with sauce.
- Empty can of drained pineapple chunks on top.
- Add onion and green pepper.
- Cook on High for 2-3 hours or Low for 4-6 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks while still in the crock pot so the chicken will be well coated with sauce and add water chestnuts,.
- Serve over rice. Where can I find these curved jars?