Crockpot french dip sandwiches
- 1 can french onion soup (10.5 oz)
- 1 can beef consume’ broth (10.5 oz)
- 1 can or bottle of dark beer (12 oz)
- 1-3 lbs of pork tenderloin or some kind of beef roast
- French rolls or something similar
- Swiss or provolone cheese slices
- Pour beef broth, french onion soup, and beer into crockpot.
- Put tenderloin or roast in crockpot as a whole.
- Cook on low for 7 hours.
- About 30 minutes before time is up, shred the meat with a fork.
- Re cover and continue cooking for the remaining 30 minutes.
- Slice open bread and put swiss cheese slices inside.
- Put in oven at 250°F degrees for 10-15 minutes or until toasty.
- Remove from oven and fill em up with meat.