Feeling extra adventurous tonight playing with new recipes.
Crock-pot Philly Cheese steak Maid Rite *Recipe optimized to fit small crock-pot
- 2 lbs extra lean Ground Sirloin
- 1 small white Onion, diced
- 1 Green pepper diced
- 1 packet Brown Gravy
- 1 cup Beef Broth
- 2 tablespoons dark Brown cane Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Large pretzel Hamburger Buns
- Cheese Sauce (cheese whiz) heated
- Tomato and cucumber slices
- Add the first nine ingredients to the crock pot. Stir together to combine ingredients and break up the ground beef.
- Cook on High for 4 hours. Stir occasionally to combine ingredients as they cook and to keep the beef from clumping together.
Serve on pretzel buns brushed with cheese sauce…don’t be shy on the cheese sauce, the messier it is the more authentic the sandwich! Serve with tomato and cucumber slices.
*If you dislike the cheese Whiz, try these with slices of provolone and fresh mozzarella.