- 1 Egg white room temperature,
- Honey, raw, or real maple syrup, cane syrup, or a combination (5 ounces)
- Sea salt (pinch)
- Vanilla extract, homemade or organic (1 teaspoon)
1. In a large bowl, combine egg whites, honey or maple syrup and sea salt.
2. Mix with mixer or with KitchenAid (whisk attachment) on high speed until it is thick and has the consistency of Marshmallow Fluff about 7-10 minutes.
3. Add vanilla extract and mix until blended.
4. Use immediately or can be stored in the fridge, or frozen.