- 1 pound ground beef, browned or mixed with ground turkey
- 1 can corn drained (mexicorn good here)
- 1 16oz package of frozen Tater Tots (I bought a 5 pound bag because they were cheaper and just covered the top of the crock pot with them)
- 2 cans Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
1. Brown beef and add in chopped onion and corn
2. Pour beef and onion mixture on the bottom of a butter greased Crock Pot
3. Mix in Cream of Chicken Soup.
4. Top mixture with tater tots across the top
5. Cook low for 2-3 hours.
6. 30 minutes before you are going to serve the Tater Tot Casserole top with shredded cheese.
A favorite rib sticking, easy week night meal. Sub home-made cream soup with real cream and bone broth for a real meal. Served with a traditional tossed salad and hot biscuits for a satisfying meal. I serve mine with green onions and fresh ground black pepper on top.
- Tater Tot Casserole Recipe Mexican Style (miscfinds4u.com)
- Easy Tater Tot Casserole Recipe (hip2save.com)
- Tater-Tot Hot Dog Casserole (recipesglutenfreeblog.wordpress.com)