- 16 oz. elbow macaroni
- 1 12 oz. can evaporated skim milk
- 1-1/2 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Gruyere cheese
- 1 cup shredded asiago cheese
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- Prepare macaroni according to package directions, cooking until the pasta is al dente. Drain.
- Spray the slow cooker stoneware with cooking spray. Pour the cooked pasta into the slow cooker.
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for 1/2 cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Stir.
- Cover and cook on low 3 hours.
- Sprinkle with reserved cheese. Cover and cook on low another 10 minutes
- Comfort Mac & Cheese Casserole (98percentvegetarian.wordpress.com)
- Macaroni and Cheese & Recipe for Macaroni and Cheese | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)