French style jam for those special mornings working in the garden. Cucumbers are more versital than just raw.
- 1 ¼ cups peeled, seeded, and grated cucumber (from 2 medium cucumbers)
- 1 cup jam sugar or 1 cup of cane sugar plus 2 teaspoons of no sugar needed pectin
- seeds from one vanilla pod
- Place all the ingredients in a medium pan and stir well.
- Marinate for two hours.
- Over high heat, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes or until the jam coats the back of a cold metal spoon.
- Transfer to a clean jar, close the lid and allow the jam to cool upside-down.
- Chill and keep in the fridge.
- Cucumber Mint Water With A Zest Of Lemon (veggieeuphoria.com)
- Featured Food: Cucumbers (bodychange.net)
- Lemon cucumbers a-growing (cluelessurbangardening.wordpress.com)
- Thyme Lemonade (mamasgottabake.wordpress.com)