- 3 bananas sliced ¼ inch thick
- 1 tin of sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 package of digestive biscuits or graham crackers
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 small bar of chocolate
- Remove the label on the condensed milk and submerge the unopened can in pot of water. Cover and boil for 2.5 hours. Warning: Be sure to keep the can covered by water at all times!!
- Grind up graham crackers in food processor.
- Melt stick of butter in microwave and pour into crumb mixture.
- Blend until you have a moist mixture.
- Smooth crumbs into pie plate to make a crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
- Set aside to cool.
- Whip cold cream and vanilla on high until whipped.
- Now to put it together…Slice banana’s and layer in the crust
- Open toffee can, mix with knife until smooth, pour on bananas.
- Spread whipped cream over the pie.
- Top with shaved chocolate
- Banoffee Choco Chips Blondie Cupcakes (ridhaskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Banoffee Choco Chips Blondie Cupcakes (twolittlechefettes.wordpress.com)
- Mini Banoffee Pies // From Talia Christine (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)
- Lemonade Pie (pillowsalamode.wordpress.com)