- 1 box Angel Food cake mix
- 1 box any flavor cake mix
- 2 Tablespoon water
2. For each individual serving, take out 3 Tablespoons of the cake mixture and mix it with 2 Tablespoons of water in a small microwave safe container. I used a small coffee mug. Microwave on high for 1 minute. You now have your own instant individual cake and it is warm and inviting. You can top with a dollop of fruit or whipped topping if you like.
3. Try various flavors of cake mix but it must always be combined with an Angel Food mix.
4. Keep the mix tightly sealed in an airtight container until used and remember: This recipe is called 1-2-3 Cake because all you need to remember is 3 Tablespoons mix, 2 Tablespoons water, and 1 minute in the microwave.
- Keep Single Serving Microwave Cake Mix on Hand for a Quick Fix [Kitchen Hacks] (lifehacker.com)
- Cake in a Cup… (nolagirlatheart.wordpress.com)
- Microwave Instant Cake (allthingscharming.wordpress.com)
- How to Make a Single Serving of Cake (notbiganymore.wordpress.com)