- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup white Jasmine rice (I’m listing this kind because that is what I used. I would imagine that any kind of white or brown rice would work, but I haven’t actually tried any other out yet.)
- 2 cups filtered hot water
- pinch of sea salt
- rub butter on the inside of your crock pot stoneware
- put in rice
- stir in water and salt
- cover and cook on high for 2-3 hours, checking every 45 minutes or so.
I cooked the above batch for 2 hours, 15 minutes and checked on it twice.
- Crock-pot Whole Wheat Chicken Parmesan (heatherrodenborg.wordpress.com)
- Honey Dijon Crock Pot Corned Beef (teacher-chef.com)
- All Day Crock Pot Delight (mummycoupons.com)