Seasoned Fries Seasoning Mix (single use) or scale up
- 2 tablespoons corn starch or arrow root
- 2 teaspoons paprika (Mix sweet, hot, and smokey)
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground cayenne
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
- Place in coffee grinder and pulse til fine.
- Put mix and fries in bag and mix.
- Bake and enjoy.
- Shaked n Baked (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Alabama White BBQ Sauce (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Hamburger Helper Clone (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)