Soup or Sauce [S.O.S.] Mix
- 2 cups powdered non-fat dry milk
- 3/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup powdered chicken bullion
- 2 Tablespoons dried onion flakes(or half garlic and half onion)
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning or poultry seasoning
- Combine all ingredients in a re-closeable plastic bag, mixing well.
Equal to 9 (10.5 oz) cans of cream soup.
- For sauce 1/3 cup of SOS and 1 ¼ cup of water in a sauce pan for easy hamburger helper.
- For soup ½ cup of SOS and 1 ½ cup of water cooked to replace one 10 oz can in casseroles.
- Hamburger Helper Clone (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Potato Soup (bakerunlive.com)
- cream of anything soup is your friend (goodoldfood.wordpress.com)