- 6 ½ cups ice cold filtered water
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (I used 4 large limes juice, zest of one)
- Handful of garden fresh lemon mint
- Dissolve the vanilla sugar in some hot water (minus the amount of water you use from the total needed). Once the sugar has dissolved, add the rest of the water and lime juice.
- Bruise a handful of mint leaves (leave some on a stem for garnishing). This helps to release the fresh minty flavor. I did this by rubbing them together in my hands.
- Drop the leaves in the mixture and stir. Let it sit for at least 10 minutes before taking out the mint leaves to serve. Add some ice cubes on a hot day, and add the leftover mint leaves on the stem.
- Blueberry-Lime Margarita (totalbodyclient.com)
- Mojitos, Mojitos Recipe & Recipe for Mojitos | Pottery Barn (potterybarn.com)
- Seasonal Cocktails: It’s Spring! (thecaryatid.wordpress.com)
- Weekend Drink (linneabylinneanilsson.wordpress.com)
- Flavored Lemonade Inspiration (abeautifulmess.typepad.com)