- 1 cup white vanilla sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh home made baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons ground Saigon cinnamon
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh cultured buttermilk
- 3 fresh room temperature eggs
- 1 tablespoon local honey
- 1/2 cup ½ butter and half coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 400° degrees F (200° degrees C). Lightly grease a baking sheet, or donut baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix sugar, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and flour. Mix buttermilk, eggs, honey and butter in a separate medium bowl, and stir into the dry ingredients. Spoon the mixture onto the prepared pan in doughnut shapes.
- Bake 12 minutes in the preheated oven, until golden brown.
- Boston Brown Bread (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Fluffy Cinnamon Gluten Free Pancakes (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Master Baking Mix (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- cinnamon sugar donut muffins. (peachesandcake.com)