- Place oil into a small container and add in essential oils. You will want to start out at the lower amount of essential oils and work your way up as you will get to decide what your desired potency is.
- Then just rub on chest, under nose (carefully) and even feet. Rubbing on the feet and then covering with socks is said to be particularly great for coughs.
- Homemade Mint Toothpaste (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Vapor Rub (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Homemade Lotion (thatthingilike.wordpress.com)
- DIY Spa Treatment: Peppermint Aftershave (bellasugar.com)