Makes: 10-11 cups
· 8 cups filtered water
· 4 tablespoons peppermint extract
· 1 vanilla bean split and scraped
1. Combine the sugar, vanilla bean and water. Heat until the sugar dissolved (happens quickly; no need to boil it), stirring frequently to hasten the process. Allow to cool.
- Once cool add the grain alcohol, peppermint extract and green coloring
- Bottle and enjoy!
- For the love of vanilla meringues (raspberriesandruminations.com)
- Orange Vanilla Bean. (cupcakefriday.wordpress.com)
- Very Wearable Vanilla Scents (bellasugar.com)
- DIY: Vanilla Extract (part 2) (thingskaylikes.wordpress.com)