2 #10 cans great northern beans
- 1 32 oz. bottled ketchup (Homemade)
- 2 cups dark brown sugar packed
- 1 cup black strap molasses
- 1 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3 large onions diced
- 2 tablespoons tones Ham soup base Flavored Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 16-oz bottle of sweet baby ray’s or homemade
Mix all ingredients together in a pot and bring to a simmer, stirring until all ingredients are well blended.
Make sure you fill the jars about half and half with beans and sauce.
These will thicken when pressure canned.
Ladle into prepared jars; carefully wipe rims and put lids and rings on.
Pressure can at 10 pounds (or at the correct pressure for your area) as follows:
Pints 45 minutes*
Quarts 75 minutes*
- Soup Stock (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Honey Mustard Dreams (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Memphis Dry Rub (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- A-1 Sauce Clone (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)