- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 Tablespoon tamarind paste
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon homemade chili powder
- 1/4 cup black strap dark molasses
- 1/2 teaspoon Coleman’s mustard flour
- 1/4 cup homemade ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1. Bring to a boil for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat. Allow to cool to lukewarm.
3. Put mixture in a blender till it is pureed. Pour in bottle.
4. Cap tightly and refrigerate to use within 90 days.
Yield: Approx. 16 oz.
- Baked Southwestern Egg Rolls ::: Party Hors d’oeuvre Series (keelymarie.com)
- Carmel Sauce Salted (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Pizza Sauce (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- japanese white sauce (myembellishedinitials.wordpress.com)
- Fish Nuggets with Tartar Sauce (jensfreshandfabulous.com)