3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 1 1/4 pounds milk chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Place 1/2 lb. chocolate in a saucepan and cook, stirring constantly, until melted. Remove from heat and whisk in cream, chocolate-hazelnut spread and salt. Stir in 1/2 cup chopped nuts. Let cool until thick enough to scoop with a spoon, stirring occasionally, 1 to 2 hours.
Place half of remaining chocolate in a saucepan and cook, stirring constantly until melted. Remove from heat and add remaining chocolate. Stir occasionally until smooth.
Set a chocolate ball on a fork and dip into melted chocolate. Let excess chocolate drip into bowl. Return ball to baking sheet. Repeat. Sprinkle balls with remaining hazelnuts. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate until set.
- Chocolate Covered Pretzels (thingskaylikes.wordpress.com)
- Almost Rochers (gettingsnappy.wordpress.com)
- Gluten Free Brownies (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Fudge Sauce (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- No-Bake Chocolate Hazelnut Pie (mapetitemaisonverte.com)
- XXXmas Treats (violetwilliamserotica.wordpress.com)