3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Stir together first 6 ingredients in a 3 1/2-quart saucepan over medium-high heat, and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Cook, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer registers 234° (soft-ball stage) or for about 12 minutes.
Remove pan from heat; stir in remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour into a greased aluminum foil-lined 9-inch square pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool; cut fudge into squares.
Notes: Line pan with aluminum foil before you begin to cook the fudge. Once the candy thermometer reaches 234° and the remaining ingredients are added, quickly spoon the fudge into the pan.
- Mocha Coconut Fudge (thecooksnextdoor.com)
- Mocha Coconut Fudge (cookiesncouture.wordpress.com)
- In the spirit of giving, give fudge! (bakedinpretoria.wordpress.com)
- Recipe of the Week: Double Chocolate Fudge!!!! (mmmguide.com)