- 6 – 6” Tortillas corn or flour
- EVOO Cooking Spray
- ½ lb Extra Lean Ground Turkey OR 95% Lean ground Beef
- ½ packet of Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 cup beef broth
- 1 cup of Shredded cheddar Cheese
- 6 teaspoons of Taco Sauce
- 1/2 head Shredded Lettuce
- 3 scallions diced
- Small can of sliced black olives
- Handful cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 6 oz container of Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Sprinkle each tortilla lightly with water and stack them on a plate.
- Cover the top with another plate turned upside down and microwave the tortillas for 1 minute or until warm.
- Turn two 12 cup muffin pans upside down.
- Mist each side of a tortilla lightly with cooking spray and center it in the space between 4 muffin cups, creating a bowl.
- Repeat with the 5 remaining tortillas, forming 3 bowls on each tin
- Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- While the tortilla bowls are baking, spray a large skillet with cooking spray and add the ground turkey or beef and brown.
- Add 1/3 c broth and taco seasoning, bring to a boil and then reduce heat to simmer 3 to 4 minutes.
- Let the tortilla bowls cool for a few minutes after removing them from the oven.
In each bowl, layer ¼ cup meat, 2 Tablespoons cheese, 1 teaspoon taco sauce, quarters of grape tomato, olives, yogurt and some shredded lettuce (in any order you choose).
- Pulled Pork Tacos with Corn Tortillas (healthypassions.wordpress.com)
- A Healthier Taco Salad (healthymoderation.wordpress.com)
- ♥ Taco Salad In A Baked Tortilla Bowl (greytveganlife.wordpress.com)