- 1, 12-ounce package cranberries
- 1 blood orange, unpeeled
- 1/2 cup vanilla sugar or stevia
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, optional
1. Pick through the cranberries and remove any bad ones. Cut the orange into eights and remove the seeds. Place half the cranberries and half the orange in a food processor, fitted with the steel blade, and pulse until the mixture is evenly chopped, but not pureed. Transfer to a medium bowl. Repeat with the remaining cranberries and orange. Combine all ingredients in bowl and stir in the sugar with pomegranate juice.
2. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 days or up to 2 weeks. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
- Recipe: Cranberry Relish Mold (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Cranberry Orange Walnut Bread (mangiastp.wordpress.com)
- Thanksgiving 2011: Cranberry Pomegranate Gelatin (thebittenword.com)
- Cranberry/Apple Relish (scddiet4kids.wordpress.com)
- Easy Fresh Cranberry Sauce (meggieskitchen.wordpress.com)
- Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce (no added sugar) (nourishingresults.com)