- 4 cups filtered water
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla sugar or pure honey
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Lemon juice, cranberry juice or Kool-aid to taste
- Dissolve sugar, salt, and flavor in warm water.
- Chill until cold.
This is an easy way not to over pay for sports drinks. Sweeten as you like it.
- Sports Drinks and Exercise (everydayhealth.com)
- Are Sports Drinks Safe for Diabetics? (everydayhealth.com)
- Electrolyte Water Recipes (scentfreegirl.wordpress.com)
- Study: Too Much Sugar in Drinks Marketed to Kids (webmd.com)