- 1 pound ground turkey or lean ground chicken (a mix 50:50 works)
- 1/4 teaspoon each of cumin, oregano, and cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil, thyme, sage, parsley
- 2 teaspoons good quality sea salt
- 1 large pastured egg, lightly beaten
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- Mix all ingredients including the butter together and chill.
- Form into small patties and fry until cooked through.
- Separate patties in the storage container using parchment paper. Freeze.
- Wisconsin Cassoulet (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Sausage & Spaghetti Squash Breakfast Pie (veronicascornucopia.com)
- Breakfast Sausage Patties – Homemade Pork Breakfast Sausage Recipe (cookingwishes.wordpress.com)