- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup fresh shredded carrot
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill pickle
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder and pepper. Drizzle over potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
Wisconsinize it with fresh dill, crumbled bacon, and a diced hard boiled egg.
- Tomato Ketchup (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Plentiful Potato Salad Recipes (wholefoodsmarket.com)
- Potato – Leek Soup with Dill (jenawix.wordpress.com)
- Dill Brined Pickles (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)