- 1 1/2 cups watermelon
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup watermelon juice or water
- 1 package powdered pectin
Prepare jars and lids as above.
Remove seeds from watermelon and chop finely — do
not puree. Measure 1 1/2 cups.
Put all ingredients except pectin in a pot.
Bring to a boil. Stir in pectin and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from
Ladle into jars, put the lids on and process in boiling water bath 7 minutes.
- Canning is fun! Who knew? (ducksandbooks.wordpress.com)
- Blueberry Preserves (ravienomnoms.wordpress.com)
- Melon, lime and ginger jam recipe (telegraph.co.uk)
- How to Make Lavender Jelly (beachbrenda.wordpress.com)