- 1 small package Jello brand pudding mix any flavor Sugar Free if needed
- 2 Cups cold milk, (coconut, almond, or rice, goat will work well)
Whisk ingredients until completely mixed about 2 minutes. Pour into popcicle holders.
Freeze overnight. Run popsicle holders under warm water for a few seconds to unmold the frozen treats. If you don’t have popsicle holders you can always use bathroom size
dixie cups and popsicle or craft sticks. Just freeze slightly before inserting
the sticks into the center of the cups, and remember to peel the paper off first.
Use Jello brand pudding because that is the only brand I am certain is gluten free.
But, as always, check ingredients before using.
- Gluten free Rudi’s inspired Cherry and Orange Bread Pudding (thismamacooks.com)
- Tools for Frozen Treats: Popsicle Molds (thekitchn.com)
- Chocolate Pudding Day: A Time To Whip A Choco Party (friendseat.com)
- Welcome Summer with Popsicles! (seesuestitch.wordpress.com)