1/3 cup cornstarch
1 Drop of Tea tree oil
1 Drop of lemon grass Essential oil
Combine baking soda & cornstarch then add Essential oils. Then slowly add coconut
oil, coco butter and work it in with a spoon until it maintains the substance you desire. It should be about the same texture as the store-bought kind, solid but able to be applied easily. You can either scoop this into your old dispensers or place in a small container with lid and apply with fingers with each use.
After applying the product, you can just rub the remains into your hands as a lotion.
This recipe lasts about 3 months for two people with regular daily use. May darken armpits a little but otherwise works well. *If you have sweaty feet this salve will help.
- Homemade Deodorant (thisdailyjoy.wordpress.com)
- Natural Ingredients and Talc substitutes. (doneitfromscratch.wordpress.com)
- Home Made Aftershave (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Six non-toxic deodorants (ecofriendlydailylivin.wordpress.com)
- How to name baked goods (eatlearndiscover.wordpress.com)