- 1 1/2 cups watermelon
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup watermelon juice or water
- 1 package powdered pectin
Prepare jars and lids as above.
Remove seeds from watermelon and chop finely — do not puree. Measure 1 1/2 cups.
Put all ingredients except pectin in a pot. Bring to a boil. Stir in pectin and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
Ladle into jars, put the lids on and process in boiling water bath 7 minutes.
- Making Jam (daysontheclaise.blogspot.com)
- You Musk(melon) Make This Jam (ninjapoodles.blogspot.com)
- The Joys of Home Canning (getrichslowly.org)
- Guest Post: 5 Easy Steps for Making Jams and Jellies (suddenlyfrugal.com)