Using the Recipe provided https://suburbhomestead.wordpress.com/2010/09/05/vanilla-extract/
We made the extract then bottled it into washed glass bottles with a cork. Reuseable containers, adding more grain alcohol when low, and helping vanilla farmers deal with a glut of beans on the market. As well as being frugal it can improve baked goods and be Green. Saving the Earth can not be any more easy or delicious. Glass bottles are post consumer. We seem to have many from our addiction to Spring Grove sodas. Corks are from the bark of tree that grows back when harvested correctly. All natural, preservative free, allergy free. Enjoy.
- How to Make Your Own Extracts (brighthub.com)
- Vanilla Extract v Vanilla Essence (thefoodielist.co.uk)
- How best to infuse bourbon with vanilla? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Vanilla Cupcake Recipe (notecook.com)
- Literaryprincess’ News You Can Use: Vanilla Extract (notecook.com)