- 50 whole Frozen Tater Tots or crowns
- 8 whole Flour Tortillas, Fajita Size
- 1-½ cup Fresh Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 8 whole Eggs Beaten
- 2 Tablespoons Half-and-half
- 1 pound Breakfast Sausage
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- 1 whole Medium Onion, Chopped
- ½ cup diced peppers
- 3 whole Roma Tomatoes-diced
- Salsa, On The Side
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
Bake or fry tater tots according to package directions. Make sure they’re a little on the crisp side. Warm tortillas in the oven or microwave; keep warm and soft.
Brown breakfast sausage in a large skillet, breaking it up as you go along.
Mix eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper, and beat with a fork or whisk until totally combined. Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat and cook the eggs, scrambling them until they’re in smaller pieces and no longer wet.
To assemble, add ingredients to the middle 1/3 of a warm tortilla in this order: cheese, eggs, sausage, tater tots, chopped onion, pepper, and tomato. Wrap one side of the tortilla, then the other. Wrap burrito tightly in a square of foil and keep warm. Reheat in the oven if necessary.
Serve with salsa on the side.
- New Release: Baked bean burritos (thestar.com)
- Break for Breakfast (lifescript.com)
- Quick and Easy Burritos (bettyconfidential.com)
- Burrito’s Your Whole Family Will Love in Less Than Three Minutes (notecook.com)