- 2 1/2 cups boiling water
- 10 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 cups honey
- 1/2 (6 fluid ounce) container liquid pectin
- Green food coloring 2-3 drops for taste
- Make a strong infusion by pouring the boiling water over the parsley. Let stand for 15 minutes. Strain out bits of parsley, and reserve liquid in a glass or stainless steel saucepan.
- Stir the honey and vinegar into the parsley water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add the pectin, and continue to boil, stirring constantly, for 1 minute. Remove from heat, and skim off any foam from the top. Transfer to sterile jars, and seal in a hot water bath.