- 4 quarts zucchini, peeled (either shredded or cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 46 ounces unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 1/2 cups lemon juice (the bottled kind)
- 3 cups sugar
- yellow food coloring
- Mix zucchini with other ingredients in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
Simmer 20 minutes.
Fill jars with hot mixture and cooking liquid, leaving ½-inch head space.
Adjust lids and process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes (add 5 minutes over 1000 feet in elevation, and 10 minutes over 6000 feet).
- How to Make Sugar-free Pineapple Zucchini Bread (notecook.com)
- A Zucchini Explosion (tuckercravings.wordpress.com)
- Ricotta Pineapple Pie (savoringeverybite.wordpress.com)
- In Season Now: Summer Squash (blisstree.com)