Donate (this Blog)Vegetable Defense Fund & Homesteader rights
TagsBaked baking Baking powder Black pepper bread Breakfast healthy Business butter canning cheap Cook cooking Dough easy Flour food frugal garden Gardening Garlic healthy Home homemade home made home made oil lard shortening flour homesteading how to lemon Olive oil Onion plant planting preserving Recipe Sea salt Shopping sugar Tablespoon Teaspoon tips Vanilla extract vegetable vegetables Water Wine tasting descriptors
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened Dutch-process cocoa powder
- 2/3 cup vanilla sugar
- 2 cups raspberries, fresh or frozen
- In a large, heavy saucepan, whisk together the whipping cream, cocoa powder, and sugar. Whisk frequently and heat until it comes to a full, rolling boil and starts to foam. Remove from the heat and stir in the raspberries. Cover and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a food processor or blender and purée. Press through a strainer over a mixing bowl to remove the seeds.
- Chill overnight in the fridge and then freeze in your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Healthy Cookie: 2-Ingredient Chocolate Banana “Ice Cream” (thesmartcookiecook.com)
- We Should Cocoa: Raspberry & Chocolate Chiffon Cake with Almond Meringue (sniffandsnort.wordpress.com)
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day (abcnews.go.com)
- Raspberry Ice Cream (munchomom.com)
- Rocky Road Ice Cream (clookbook.com)