Honey Mustard Dreams
- 1/2 cup homemade mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Coleman’s dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Grey Poupon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons local apple blossom honey
- ¼ teaspoon fresh ground lemon sea salt (sea salt & dried lemon peel)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons milk (if needed to thin it down)
- Put everything but the milk in a bowl.
- Whisk it until everything is incorporated.
- Add milk as needed to thin.
- Golden Honey Mustard Dressing (mybestcookbook.wordpress.com)
- Honey-mustard and Fried-onion Chicken (amommys2cents.wordpress.com)
- Easy Potato Salad (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)
- Tomato Ketchup (suburbhomestead.wordpress.com)